This product is only available in-store
Monitoring and maintaining pulse and oxygen levels can be critical for the health of those looking to exercise safely and effectively. This professional quality Fingertip Pulse Oximeter from Drive Medical provides noninvasive spot-checks of oxygen saturation levels in the blood and heart rate. The Pulse Oximeter is perfect for sports enthusiasts, pilots, or anyone who wants to monitor this essential information.Features and Benefits
- Dual color high resolution easy-to-read LED display, with multi-display modes
- Display SpO2 and Pulse Rate, Pulse bar and Plethysmogram
- Low power composition, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Includes lanyard and two AAA batteries
- Actual Product Weight: 0.11 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - AAA
- Battery Duration: 30 Hours
- Display Type: OLED
- Operating Relative Humidity: 15-80 Percent
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 deg F
- Overall Product Height: 1.34"
- Overall Product Length: 2.28"
- Overall Product Width: 1.26"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Rate Accuracy Range: + / - 2 Percent
- Pulse Rate Display Range: 0-254 bpm
- Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 30-235 bpm
- SpO2 Accuracy Range: + / - 3 Percent
- SpO2 Measurement Range: 70-90 Percent
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 131 deg F
Model # mq3200
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.