If you experience difficulty getting around due to arthritis or other mobility issues, the Anterior Safety Roller from Drive Medical can help. The Roller positions the user in the center of the device for maximum support and posture. The wheels roll smoothly and won't skid for excellent ease of use. And the brake activates with gentle pressure to the handlebar locking the wheels in place for superior stopping. The brake even engage automatically if the user stumbles, enhancing safety. The unit's height can be easily adjusted to fit the user and the Roller folds for easy transport and storage. Adult, Pediatric, and Tyke Sizes available with Fixed or Adjustable width.Features and Benefits
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Adjustable-brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid-resistant, non-marring, easy-rolling, neoprene wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Adult, Pediatric, and Tyke Sizes available with Fixed or Adjustable width
- Base Depth: 25"
- Handle Height (Max): 36"(ce 1000 b, ce 1000 bk), 35"(ce 1000 nbl), 28"(pe 1000 bl), 30"(pe 1000 wb, pe 1000 wbk), 29"(pe 1000 xl), 18.5"(pe tyke)
- Handle Height (Min): 29"(ce 1000 b, ce 1000 bk), 28"(ce 1000 nbl), 22"(pe 1000 bl), 24"(pe 1000 wb, pe 1000 wbk), 23"(pe 1000 xl), 15.5"(pe tyke)
- Product Weight Capacity: 100 lbs(pe tyke), 200 lbs(pe 1000 bl, pe 1000 wb, pe 1000 wbk), 400 lbs(ce 1000 b, ce 1000 bk, ce 1000 nbl, pe 1000 xl)
Model # ce 1000 bk
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.