The Atlas PLR-985M Chair is the ultimate chair for meeting comfort as well as need, with a standard size range that allows ease of use and is ideal for providing rest and care to the individual user. Its key features make it the perfect combination of comfort and customization paired with ergonomic design for the most positive impact on rest and relaxation.
Comfort and Ergonomic Design:
- The lush padding of the Atlas PLR-985M makes it the ultimate in comfort for sitting on for long periods of time, but remains firm enough to provide sufficient support when the user needs to get up.
- The arms of the chair as well as the back and headrest are ideally located for plenty of comfort with both structural support and ergonomic design for extended periods of use and rest.
- With a stabilizer and rocker base, the chair provides additional comfort with the ability to gentle rock back and forth in a soothing and calm manner. As it is stable, the user is unlikely to over-rock the chair creating a hazard.
- The chair features a cup holder for the secure placement of beverages needed while the chair is in use, and as long as the cup is not overfilled, it will even withstand some rocking.
- The customization of the chair comes from the ability to change out the exterior fabric to best suit the needs of the user. It can be made in a variety of colors and materials to suit the house and preferences of the home or facility it will be placed in.
- The reclining capacity of the Atlas PLR-985M are the most superior element of the chair. It can recline fully backward for extended naps and laying out while providing structural support, and it can lift upward to support the body in moving in and out. Additionally with the remote-controlled movement, the angle and depth of incline are fully adjustable to best suit your needs. With a seat lift mechanism, it can be adjusted for ease of use based on individual capabilities.
The Atlas LPR-985M is a superior quality chair with incredible customization that allows for the best experience for each individual user, while still retaining an elegance of appearance that can be matched for any home living room or facility.
Seat to Floor: 19.5"
Seat Depth: 21"
Seat Width: 22"
Top of Back to Seat: 26"
Distance From Wall: 16"
Overall Chair Width: 39"
HCPCS Code: E0627 Seat lift mechanism
FDA Class II Medical Device*
*Pride FDA Class II medical devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.