The Bariatric Anterior Safety Roller from Wenzelite features sturdy construction and a functional design to give adult users confidence as it encourages safe ambulation and a sense of freedom. The unit'sadjustments and modular components allow it to be tailored to the specific user. Simple pressure to the Roller's handlebars activates the secure braking mechanism, preventing the wheels from rolling, which is ideal for users with limited hand function or limited cognizance. The Roller also halts in step with the user and the brake automatically engages should the user stumble. Available with 500 lbs or 1000 lbs weight capacity.Features and Benefits
- Welded steel frame
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Width adjustable
- Adjustable-brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller, which provides maximum support and improved posture
- Skid-resistant, non-marring, easy-rolling neoprene wheels
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Available with 500 lbs or 1000 lbs weight capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 19 lbs(ce 1000 xl), 29 lbs(ce obese xl)
- Base Depth: 25"
- Handle Height (Max): 36"
- Handle Height (Min): 29"
- Inside Hand Grip Width: 17.5"-22.5"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 29"
- Overall Product Length: 25"
- Overall Product Width: 22.5"(ce 1000 xl), 24"(ce obese xl)
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs(ce 1000 xl), 1000 lbs(ce obese xl)
Model # ce 1000 xl