For patients experiencing pain or discomfort following foot surgery, breaks, sprains or ulcers, the Steerable Knee Walker from Drive is a simple, durable, and comfortable alternative to crutches that allows you to better manage pain and recover more quickly. Crutches can be cumbersome and uncomfortable and their prolonged use can cause painful sores under the arms. The Steerable Knee Walker eliminates those concerns with a smooth rolling option that provides quicker mobility along with four-wheel stability and safety. The fully maneuverable front wheels allow the user to conveniently steer around obstacles and corners for superior ease of use around the home or in busy hallways. The large 8” wheels also make the Walker great for handling outdoor terrain. The deluxe dual-braking system allows quick stopping, ensuring even greater safety. Tool-free height and left/right leg adjustments let users tailor the Knee Walker to their specific needs. Don’t wait to experience the enhanced mobility and comfort of the Steerable Knee Walker… Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- Leg pad can be height adjusted without tools
- Tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- Deluxe lever brakes ensure safety
- Tool free height adjustment
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
- Leg pad with "Channel" provides added stability and comfort
- Dual hand brakes for added safety
- EZ handle height adjustment
- Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability
- Actual Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 37.5"
- Handle Height (Min): 33"
- Overall Product Height: 33"
- Overall Product Length: 32"
- Overall Product Width: 17"
- Pad Height: 17.5"-21.5"
- Pad Length: 14.25"
- Pad Width: 7.25"
- Primary Product Color: Silver Vein
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Model # 790