These comfortable Forearm Platforms provide comfortable support for users that cannot hold onto traditional handgrips. The platforms can be mounted anywhere on the handlebars to accommodate each user's weight bearing needs.Features and Benefits
- Each side is individually adjustable and allows custom support for each user
- Forearm Platform and Mounting Brackets for use with all Wenzelite Safety Rollers and Gait Trainers
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Multiple adjustments allow for many positioning options
- It rotates inward or outward and is height adjustable
- The handgrips extend forward or back to the position needed, supinate, pronate and are angle adjustable
- Height adjustment is achieved by setting collar at appropriate height adjustment hole
- Additional height adjustment is achieved by adjusting handlebar height
- Contoured armrest is molded in one piece with a flexible edge for added comfort
- Brackets mount anywhere along the handlebar, including the front bar
- Position is determined by patient's weight bearing needs
- Positioning the mounting bracket and forearm platform close up to the walker uprights encourages a more upright position and positioning them farther forward will promote more of a forward lean
- Brackets can be mounted facing the inside or the outside of the handlebar allowing for lateral adjustability
- For use with all Wenzelite item #'s: SR 3000, SR 3100, SR 3200, CO 2000, CO 2100, CO 2200, LT 3000, LT 3100, LT 3200, LT 2000, LT 2100 & LT 2200
- Hook-and-loop straps prevent arms from slipping
- Actual Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Armrest Length: 8"
- Handlebar to Armrest Height: 2"-7.5"
- Overall Product Height: 8"
- Overall Product Length: 12"
- Overall Product Width: 4"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
Model # ce 1035 fp
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.