The Go-Go Elite Traveler 4-Wheel wheelchair is the perfect chair for those hoping to keep an active and involved lifestyle on-the-go, without having to worry about mobility, comfort, or security.
Mobility and Maneuverability:
- The Go-Go Elite Traveler is both stable and quick, making it perfect for travel and movement.
- The four-wheel design with two axles are made even more stable as they are brought together with a platform for added support while in use.
- The wheels are thick enough for durability on outdoor surfaces, while slender enough to maintain quickness of movement. The tires are designed for traction to provide added stability.
- The varying speeds can be easily controlled to allow for changes in movement depending on location and purpose.
- The seat height can be adjusted up and down to match the sitting height of the user and to allow the legs to rest comfortably on the platform.
- The armrests can be angled and adjusted for perfectly fitting the user and their comfort design while remaining functional and form-fitting.
- The chair itself has interchangeable panels that allow for either red or blue features to best suit the individual preferences of the user.
- As basket propped at the front center of the steering device carries important items for the user to keep close at hand, while not impeding with their visibility in any way.
Ease of Use:
- The ease of use of the steering is straightforward and simple, with handlebars for clear direction and turning.
- The platform comfortably allows the legs to rest while in motion and while stopped.
- The chair can be easily disassembled for proper storage, and is perfect for quick construction when ready to use. The combination of convenience in it’s design make it perfect for traveling on family vacations or attending gatherings with ease and versatility.
With the Go-Go Elite Traveler 4-Wheel wheelchair, you can keep an involved and mobile lifestyle, with comfort, convenience, and ease, and confidently travel both indoors and outdoors with your family and loved ones.
Front Tires: 2" x 7" solid
Rear Tires: 2.5" x 8" solid
Maximum Speed: Up to 4 mph
Ground Clearence: 1.38"
0.75 at anti-tip
2.25" at mid-frame
Turning Radius: 44"
Overall Length: 39.5"
Overall Width: 19.5"
Seat to Ground Height Range: 18.25"-20.25"
Seat to Deck Height Range: 15.75"-17.25"
HCPCS Code: K0800 - Group 1 StandardModel NumberS44E
FDA Class II Medical Device*
*Pride FDA Class II medical devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments