The home bed-assist rail by Drive Medical provides patients with assistance getting into and out of the bed. This model features a safety strap you wrap around the mattress or box spring to ensure a safe and secure fit. The extra long strap fits single, twin, double, queen, or even king-sized beds. The removable power-coated steel handle includes a "mid bar," which creates a reliable grip at any height, and can be detached when not in use. The product arrives in two pieces and requires simply, quick tool-free assembly. This product is available with or without a tri-fold bed board for easy portability and storage that simply slides under the mattress for extra form support.Features and Benefits
- Assistance for getting in and out of bed
- Can be used on either side of the bed
- Removable powder coated steel handle enables user to remove when not in use
- Optional tri fold bed board for easy portability and storage
- Removable handle
- Easy, quick, no tool assembly
- Comes in 2 pieces
- Simply slides under the mattress for extra firm support
- Handle with the "Mid Bar", creates grip for any height use
- Actual Product Weight: 30 lbs(15062), 7.5 lbs(15064)
- Overall Product Height: 22.5"(15062), 20.75"(15064)
- Overall Product Length: 30"(15062), 21.5"(15064)
- Overall Product Width: 11.5"
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rail Depth: 30"(15062), 21.5"(15064)
- Rail Height: 22.5"(15062), 20.75"(15064)
- Rail Width: 11.5"
Model # 15062
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.