Although the Expedition 19" Aluminum Transport Chair by Drive Medical weighs only 19 pounds, it supports up to 300 lbs. This transport chair comes standard with 12" rear flat free tires to provide a stable ride over a variety of terrain. The companion activated wheel locks and seatbelt make the Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair safe and easy to use. The Expedition folds down flat for convenient storage and transportation.Features and Benefits
- Limited lifetime warranty Wheelchair comes assembled
- Powder coated aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and is available in blue and red
- Seat is made from durable lightweight nylon upholstery and a seatbelt and hand brakes are included for additional safety considerations
- Companion activated wheel locks
- Black composite wheels require virtually no maintenance and incorporate non-marring surface
- Comes with padded armrests
- Back folds down for storage and transport
- Actual Product Weight: 19 lbs
- Armrest Length: 14"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Rear Handle Loop Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 10.75"
- Depth of Seat Upholstery: 16"
- Folded Dimensions: 38" x 10.75" x 38"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 38"
- Overall Product Height: 38"
- Overall Product Length: 38"
- Overall Product Width: 22"
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 12" x 1" Flat Free
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19"
- Width Between Armrest Pads: 16"
- Width Between Posts: 16.75"
- Width of Seat Upholstery: 18.5"
Model # exp19ltbl, exp19ltrd
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.