Powered assistance for caregiver protection
From the busiest hospital to the smallest nursing home, caregivers are faced daily with the risk of crippling back pain and injury due to the manual moving and handling of patients/residents. With the right mechanical aids in place, caregivers' safety can be improved and injury-related costs reduced. Easy to understand, simple to operate, and offering maximum patient/resident comfort, Arjo patient/resident lifts are firmly established as the most appropriate ergonomic choice for today's professional nurse and caregiver.
- Spreader bar is available in 2-point loop configuration or Arjo 4-point dynamic positioning system (DPS) compatible with a wide range of Arjo slings.
- Boom with low reach makes it easy to pick up a patient/resident from the floor.
- Powered lifting protects caregivers by minimizing physical effort.
- Ergonomically designed push/pull handles reduce caregiver strain.
- New low-friction casters provide excellent maneuverability and effortless transportation.
- Dual controls allow the caregiver to operate the lift from the handset or mast control panel.
- Soft start/stop circuitry increases patient/resident comfort and security during procedures.
- Optional electronic scale mounted on the boom is convenient to use and maximizes lifting height.