The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment alternating which of the 130 individual bubble cells are inflated or deflated every 5 minutes, never placing too much pressure on any affected area. The variable pressure, 4 LPM (liters per minute) pump produces a consistent air flow, adjustable pressure, and it's quiet technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells.Features and Benefits
- 130 individual bubble cells for maximum comfort and effectiveness
- Quiet pump technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells
- 4 LPM (Liters per Minute) pump produces consistent air flow and pressure
- 5-Minute cycle time
- Easy to change filter
- Variable Pressure setting on Deluxe Pump allows comfort setting for maximum results
- Bubble pad design provides superior therapeutic treatment
- Built in bracket for mounting easily to bed
- Pad is made of long lasting durable heavy gauge premium vinyl
- Actual Product Weight: 8.91 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 2.5"
- Overall Product Length: 78"(14001e, 14002e), 128"(14001efd)
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Cream
- Primary Product Material: Vinyl
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
Model # 14001e, 14001efd, 14002e
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.