Packed with features the dual channel TENS unit with electrodes by Drive Medical provides maximum therapy making it the ultimate in pain management. The mild electrical waves are delivered using analog technology to provide a high quality signal through the electrodes. Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments to ensure proper treatment as instructed by a therapist or doctor. The analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse. The modulation selector offers 3 modes of wave delivery: Normal, Burst and Modulation mode. The TENS unit case is lightweight, portable and can be easily attached by a clip due to its ergonomic horizontal design. It comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an operating manual.Features and Benefits
- Horizontal design provides an improved ergonomic fit on belt
- New and improved lead wire connectors will not disengage from TENS unit
- Easy and convenient "flip down" control panel and battery cover reduces cover loss or damage
- Dual isolated channels
- Adjustable 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 60-250 micro-seconds
- Wave form: asymmetrical, bi-phase, square pulse
- Modulation selector offers wave delivery in normal, burst or modulation mode
- Plastic belt clip
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, with deluxe connector, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual
- Actual Product Weight: 1.35 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Intensity Control: 0-80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 10.5"
- Overall Product Width: 8"
- Primary Product Color: Silver
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Pulse Frequency: Adjustable from 2-150 Hz
- Pulse Width: 60-250 uS
Model # agf-3x
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.