Promote early mobilization
- Sara Stedy can support early mobility initiatives by encouraging patients to take an increasingly active role in their functional rehabilitation.
Sara Stedy enables single caregiver usage
- Sara Stedy enables one caregiver to perform sit-to-stand tasks for a wide range of patients according to individual size and clinical assessments.
Simplified everyday transfers
- The Sara Stedy and Sara Stedy Compact are non-powered devices and are always ready to use. They help to simplify everyday transfer tasks and increase moveability for patients.
Sara Stedy meets the needs of patients in the height range of 149-193cm, 4’11”-6’6”, and weight up to 182 kg, 400 lbs.
INNOVATIVE PIVOTING SEAT OPENING
- Easily accessible for the patient and requires minimal handling by the caregiver
- Intuitive and easy to use for safe patient transfer
- Allows the patient to support themselves by pulling rather than pushing
ENHANCED SEAT DESIGN
- Built-in seat handgrips which allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
- Additional support when a patient cannot fully control leg movements
SAFE WORKING LOAD
- Robust frame to hold weight up to 182kg (400 lbs)
PEDAL-OPERATED CHASSIS LEGS
- Easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- Provides complete support when the aid is stationary
|Product Information||Sara Stedy|
|Max safe working load||182kg (400 lbs)|
|Weight||29.4kg (64.82 lbs)|
|Total Length||92cm (36.2 in)|
|Total Height||105 cm (41.3 in)|
|Height of Chassis||10 cm (3.9 in)|
|Internal Width Legs Closed||36 cm (14.2 in)|
|Internal Width Legs Open||75 cm (29.5 in)|
|External Width Legs Open||88 cm (34.6 in)|