A Tour de Force in Comfort, Reliability and Value In a world where independence and mobility is highly treasured and sought after, nothing can compare to Drive Medical's Silver Sport 1 Wheelchair. When it comes to comfort, reliability and genuine value, the Silver Sport 1 Wheelchair is a genuine tour de force in design, safety and ease of use for both the user and caregiver alike. It's nothing less than unbeatable value you can count on to meet your mobility needs again and again. Sturdy, easy to maneuver as well as fold and carry, it's suitable for all ages. At the end of the day, it will empower you like nothing else, as it meets and exceeds your needs and expectations, whether inside or away from your home.The Silver Sport 1 Wheelchair is a handy companion for both user and caregiver, and one you will want to have with you at all times. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- Powder coated silver vein steel frame
- Padded armrests
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy to clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheel provides durability and low maintenance
- Comes with push to lock brakes
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool free length adjustable length
- Plastic footplates
- Folding back canes for transport and storage
- Actual Product Weight: 37.6 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 16"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 43.5" x 11" x 30"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 43.5"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 43.5"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 15.75"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 33.9 lbs
Model # ssp118fa-sf