This product is only available in-store
The SmartDose Mini Oxygen Conserver by Drive Medical will sense patient breath rate and turn oxygen flow up and down as needed, within seconds. As you perform strenuous activities you will receive an appropriate amount of oxygen to keep you going, while at low breathing rates this conserver excels at saving money by lowering the dosage. This technology maximizes conservation so that each tank will last longer, saving money and time spent replacing them. Electronic conservers are necessary if you are looking for a conserver, but your respiration is too weak to power a pneumatic conserver. The easy to read panel makes using the SmartDose Mini simple and aggravation-free.Features and Benefits
- Operating pressure range: 500-3000 PSI
- The SmartDose Mini Oxygen conserver will sense patient breathing pattern and auto-adjust oxygen flow rate up or down as needed within seconds
- Uniform pulse dose increments 1,2,3,4,5 plus CF preset @ 2 LPM
- Achieves maximum conservation efficiency by automatically adjusting the dose down at lower activity levels
- Weighs just 15.5 ounces with batteries
- Delivers a quiet, gentle dose of oxygen using an efficient, compact design
- Can use 2 AA Alkaline batteries for a duration of about one year (for most patients)
- Actual Product Weight: 1.26 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - AA
- Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 plus CF preset at 2 LPM
- Operating Pressure: 500-3000 PSI
- Overall Product Height: 4.2"
- Overall Product Length: 8.6"
- Overall Product Width: 6.4"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
Model # ctox-mn02