Safe and easy to install, this half rail by Drive Medical was designed specifically to comply as part of the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment. Its with adjusts tool free in 2" increments from 36" to 42" and fits most beds with a steel frame. It is ideal for protection when bed is elevated but not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surfaces. These half rails are constructed of 1" steel and finished in an attractive brown vein.Features and Benefits
- Ideal for protection when bed is elevated
- Not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surfaces
- Half rail was designed to comply as part of the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment
- Tool free width adjustment allows the rail to be adjusted in 2" increments from 36" to 42"
- Attractive brown vein finish
- Constructed of 1" steel
- Fits most beds with steel frame
- Easy to install
- Actual Product Weight: 25.2 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 38"
- Overall Product Width: 20"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
Model # 15208bv
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.