The Drive Medical Viper GT is the most versatile wheelchair right out of the box and is easier to propel and transport than an average weight chair. The Viper GT comes standard with adjustable padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, adjustable anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks. The back is both angle adjustable and height adjustable to provide added patient comfort. The 16", 18" and 20" version of the Viper GT come standard with a seat rail extension kit. The all-aluminum frame is high strength while remaining lightweight. The wheelchair upholstery is made of durable nylon for long-lasting comfort. Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability. The quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. Tool free adjustable swing away footrests also feature easy to access release handles. Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.Features and Benefits
- Adjustable height, flip back, removable, padded arms
- Adjustable seat rail extension and upholstery with 2" extension easily adjusts from 16" to 18" depth
- All aluminum frame
- Deluxe high strength, lightweight
- Dual axle allows for multiple seat to floor height positions
- Weighs under 32 lbs (excluding front rigging)
- Over center cross brace eliminates seat guides, works with seating and positioning accessories
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5-20 degrees
- Durable, heavy-gauge nylon upholstery with hook-and-loop fastener straps
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Adjustable angle caster forks have 3 height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Tool free adjustable swing away footrests also feature easy to access release handles
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels never need to be removed
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17" - 19" in 1" increments, easily adaptable for individual patient needs
- Armrest Length: 10" (Desk Arms), 14" (Full Arms)
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 19"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12.5" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs(16" Seat, 18" Seat, 20" Seat), 350 lbs(22" Seat)
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20", 22"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
Model # pla416fbdaarad-elr, pla416fbdaarad-sf, pla416fbfaarad-elr, pla416fbfaarad-sf, pla418fbdaarad-elr, pla418fbdaarad-sf, pla418fbfaarad-elr, pla418fbfaarad-sf, pla420fbdaarad-elr, pla420fbdaarad-sf, pla420fbfaarad-elr, pla420fbfaarad-sf, pla422fbdaar-elr, pla422fbdaar-sf, pla422fbfaar-elr, pla422fbfaar-sf
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.