Post-hip surgery residents won't be forced to bend at the hip with this hip-high chair by Drive Medical, which provides sitting without having to bend at the hip. Armrests, which are covered in the same soft, attractive vinyl as the seat and backrest, allow you to sit and stand safely. The product is constructed of solid maple hardwood - not a plywood veneer. The fixed footrest adjusts to three different heights to ensure maximum comfort and an ideal ergonomic fit.Features and Benefits
- Designed for post-hip surgery residents
- Provides sitting without bending at the hip
- Armrests make sitting down or pushing up to get out from the chair safe and easy
- Attractive vinyl seat and backrest is soft, comfortable and water resistant
- The fixed footrest is adjustable to provide maximum comfort and an ideal ergonomic fit
- Constructed of solid maple hardwood-not a plywood veneer
- Actual Product Weight: 33 lbs
- Armrest to Floor Height: 31"
- Floor to Footrest: 5.5", 7.5", 9.5"
- Overall Product Height: 40"
- Overall Product Length: 25"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Cherry Wood Color Frame and Blue Vinyl Seat
- Primary Product Material: Maple Wood
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat to Floor Height: 26"
- Width Between Arms: 19"
Model # 17100
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.